2. Comes on very good; is seductive, overly charming, flattering, and flirtatious; may quickly state, вЂњI adore you,вЂќ вЂњYouвЂ™re so perfectвЂќ, вЂњWhere have you been all my life,вЂќ etc.; may portray a вЂњperfect/idealistic future togetherвЂќ; and/or quickly pressures you for dedication or commitment.
3. correspondence is vague or foggy; speaks in roundabout terms about current circumstances or in sharing of previous relationship/вЂ™s; seems secretive or mystical.
4. will not be in committed relationship for the period that is long); he or she may attribute his/her long-term single status to outside beetalk circumstances, such as for instance perhaps not fulfilling вЂњthe perfect oneвЂќ, or needing an вЂњideal textbook love partner/relationshipвЂќ; (think about this indication if they’re over 30).
5. Drinks, smokes cooking cooking pot, or does medications exceptionally; and/or is a workaholic; or has some other addiction that is apparent compulsion (gambling, porn, etc.).
6. Appears managing; desires you to definitely improve your appearance (clothing, locks, etc.), or alter everything you do (your work, social activities, whom you spend some time with, etc.); may constantly text or phone; expects/demands your entire time, particularly on his/her terms– may be upset, remote, moody or cool in the event that you donвЂ™t react. Continue reading “1. Sends mixed signals; appears unreliable; terms are incongruous with their actions ( ag e.g., does/says a very important factor, after which soon after does/says the alternative).”