First of all, it is necessary to determine that circular saw is Appropriate for a particular job, depending on the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – really a machine, which can be a saw mounted onto a framework. Requires free space from the workshop, and occasionally another room. Made such a round saw to get permanent processing of timber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the preceding version in mini, installed on a separate workbench or desk, can also be used for sawing a large volume of timber, as an instance, during the building of the tub.
- Guide – a mobile instrument, created for processing workpieces in various planes. This is the most usual sort of circular saw, however the least powerful of this clarified. When functioning, it needs periodic rest, and can be utilized for sawing small amounts of material.
Hand-held tool is much more flexible than static variants. It costs much more economical, but under certain conditions is able to cope with the exact tasks, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you ought to be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of energy source, circular electric saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – they operate from a national electric system of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, they require a lineup of 380 V. The disadvantage of the connection option – the need to have an electricity grid at the place of work, as well as a hassle of operation because of the wire.
- Vacuum – work in standalone mode, additionally need the existence of a socket, but to charge the battery, so their radius of performance isn’t confined by anything. Based on battery capacity, they could work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option is sensible to buy only if for some reason it’s impossible to use the mains observed. Type of work
Standard circular gears are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, however there are also specific versions of the tool:
Submersible saws come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference lies in how the saw moyakovka.ru blade at the first place is within the workpiece, capable to descend into its centre. This allows you to start cutting with the border of this substance, cut through holes.
Metal round saws are strong models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, plumbing, profiles. Some of them handle wood equally well.
The width of the disk directly is based upon the power of the saw’s electrical engine. The more powerful the tool, the bigger the disk it’s able to rotate, the more secure the spinning frequency of the latter, the longer the duration of continuous operation, the less likely the wedge. Furthermore, strong generators allow you to process more heavy substance, but they also are heavier. Thus, as an instance, versions at two kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kilowatt – approximately 4 kg.
According to the energy gears could be broken up as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kW – low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kilowatt – the tool of typical power, can deal with many household tasks.
- More than 1,2 kW – saws for professional usage.
The larger the width of the disk, the more powerful the electric motor needs to function, the heavier the workpieces the saw will use. Seating diameter is another parameter that determines whether a specific disk will match the chosen saw.
At higher rates, less torque is needed for sawing, meaning dense material is a lot easier to deal with. Keep in mind that with higher RPM the warmth of this substance in the place of contact with the saw increases, the identical plastic or laminate requires less RPM. Ideally, it is far better to select a saw with flexible rate.